December 1, 2011

ASCO 2012

I have a long list of items and diligence I will share. So, I will apologize to you if I get around to them in an untimely fashion.

ASCO 2012! Chicago in the summer: Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Wrigleyville... Taste of Chicago!

What, if anything, will be presented as it relates to rose bengal, PV-10 and Provectus at this important conference? The likely suspects are, of course:
  • Melanoma;
  • Liver; and,
  • Immunology.
Melanoma: I don't think there will be anything presented on this. The full MM Phase 2 data set will be published in a global periodical, which precludes abstract submission to ASCO. Will the Australian team publish their work on the combination therapy of radiotherapy and PV-10? Probably, eventually, but I doubt at ASCO 2012.

Liver: I don't think there will be anything presented on this. The full liver Phase 1 data set will be published in a global periodical, too, and thus precludes abstract submission to ASCO.

Immunology: Two immuno-studies have been completed. The work will be published. But where? I plan to monitor this carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment