April 7, 2012

Animals

I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man! (John Merrick)

I'm revisiting my Repeatability and Reproducibility posts by showcasing (although it is "old" news) the effectiveness of Rose Bengal in animals (cats, dogs, horses) through work carried out by management  and veterinarians.

Recall that, in management stock presentation, we observe a table growing more and more populated by a diverse group of cancer indications that have been successfully treated.


Craig can share numerous stories of dramatic treatment successes of PV-10 in different animals. For example, one of his horse stories is, er, quite long...

The takeaways:
  • We see the repeating of local and systemic benefits of PV-10 in animal tumors;
  • We see the repeating of this treatment success in animals across a number of indications;
  • We see the reproducing of local and systemic benefits by veterianians (not management); and
  • We see the reproducing of success by veterianians across multiple indications.

Such as: From East West Veterinary Group in Australia:




No comments:

Post a Comment