May 2, 2012

RetailInvestorConferences.com


Pete is scheduled to do a live webcast at 1 pm ET on May 3 (tomorrow) at RetailInvestorConferences.com. According to the PR, "this will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as in the company's 'virtual trade booth.'"

I am always interested in the substance of management presentations.

I am much more interested in the audience uptake during, immediately after and much later after the presentation (etc. website hits, key word searches and trends, stock purchases, etc.).

While I use my writing on this blog to refine my investment thesis, I also an aware of the utility of monitoring blog visitorship (in the U.S., below) as a potential proxy for or indicator of individual and institutional investor awareness of the company.


There are lots of factors involved in driving visits and other pertinent blog statistics; however, at first glance, the information does provide some knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment