July 16, 2012

I Can Feel It Coming In The Air Tonight


I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord 
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord 
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh lord 
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord 
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord 
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord 
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord, oh lord 
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord, oh lord
I'm on a cross-country road trip with the family. We've turned the bend toward home. A few more days remain before we're sleeping comfortably in our own beds. Recently, we stopped over in Jasper, Indiana visiting close friends and their children.

There was a moment, one afternoon, when: Cows and other animals we encountered looked or appeared to look nervous. Lightning bugs, apparently so prevalent in the evening over your lawn and around your property that the night sky teeming with stars seemed to surround you, were scarce. Thunder in a clear but otherwise noticeably different sky rumbled across the horizon. Intermittent flashes of lightning were visible out of the corner of your eye.

There was a distinct, at times almost unreal (surreal?), quiet over the countryside. Storm clouds gathered. Something was coming. You knew it. You sensed it. You felt it.


It got darker. "I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord."


And then, after a some time elapsed, without warning, other than what had been building above and around us, rain ferociously hammered the ground. Petrichor, that familiar scent of rain on dry earth, filled our nostrils.


We felt the wind gush over us and heard its howl as it blistered the area, buffeting the house and threatening to displace anything not nailed down. 

Really?
The consensus view, based on discussions with certain Big Pharma executives, biotechnology-focused investment bankers and experienced life sciences investors (who, it seems, all think very similarly), is once Provectus "arrives" (i.e., the tipping point) everyone will want them, and will want them at the same time. The crux of the matter is the need for drugs like PV-10 and PH-10 is very intense for Big Pharma.


When the tipping point occurs, it will appear to have happened very swiftly and ferociously. But, for now, we wait. Something wicked[ly profitable] this way comes?





I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord 
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord 

No comments:

Post a Comment