September 26, 2012

Neither Here Nor There For $PVCT.OB

John Rogers, CFA, President and CEO of CFA Institute has spoken about how the finance industry is a broken spoke in the global economic machinery. During a speech he gave to CFA conference attendees in Hong Kong, the conference I recently attended (I am a CFA charter holder of 10+ years), he viewed the social contract between financial professionals and those they serve as broken. I am not sure if the speech is or will be made widely available; however, you may find the speech he gave at the the 65th CFA Institute Annual Conference in Chicago, which I also attended, substantive, illuminating, thought provoking.

Segueing to Peter, I had a very lengthy exchange with him today, the substance of which related to my investment thesis. Following its completion, I am reminded by my opinion of and respect for him. He is an important member of the management team, and I value his contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment