Revising my scorecard for 2011 one last time, as word of no 4th EOP2 meeting was heard prior to year-end, we have:
- Melanoma: SPA subject to final protocol submission and acceptance (3 of 6 pts);
- Liver: Orphan drug status (3); enrollment (0.5), treatment (0.5) and study (1) completed;
- Psoriasis: Enrollment (0.5) and treatment (0.5) completed;
- Immunology: Study initiated (0.5) and completed (0.5); and,
- Corporate governance: Director (Smith) and adviser (Eagle) added (0.5).
2011: My simple (simplistic) milestone score now equals 10.5; a breakthrough year all-around. As a graph, below:
Taking a longer-term historical view of share price (including today), an ever so slight upward trend in price unsurprisingly unreflective of intrinsic value:
That surely will change...