May is May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month.
An article was published today that mentioned Provectus: Melanoma Awareness Month Investment Opportunities: AMGN, ONCS, PVCT.
- Nice, interesting article.
- The author is promoting OncoSec.
- She is comparing OncoSec Phase 1 trial results to Provectus' Phase 2 trial results.
- Amgen shut down BioVex's other phase 3 trial, a head and neck cancer, for OncoVex (author: " Success there may validate the therapy’s approach for other cancers as well, such as the same drug for head and neck cancer also currently in phase III clinicals.")
- Good comment: "In order for biotech investors to make a decision on efficacy comparisons, the data set needs to be broken down for Provectus to determine how the patients responded as a whole in terms of complete response rate." That is why Dr. Sanjiv Agarwala's presentation of MM Phase 2 trial final data at the 2nd European PostASCO Melanoma Meeting 2012 in Munich on June 22 bears very close watching.
The biggest takeaway for me: When investor-oriented people and articles compare and criticize PV-10 results, you know the company has arrived. It's called punching up.