June 4, 2013

$PVCT Communications

A Chicago stockbroker organized a conference call for his clients holding Provectus stock with Peter last week. The broker also invited me to join the call, which lasted about an hour. There were about 50 people on the call. Peter used the company’s website presentation as his talking points, providing informative comments about the company's progress or situation on several fronts. I prepared notes upon which to blog that, while not meant to be an exhaustive description of the call or a transcript of it, essentially were a list of things Peter said that I found to be interesting to varying degrees. In deference to management on certain items, I provided my draft blog post to Peter and Eric, and hope they will revert shortly to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment